Thursday 21 January 2010

Introduction to using Inkscape and making shapes






This my first blog of Digital Art '10 in ZIS. We are going to learn a whole heap of things. We have started by using basic images on Inscape. The first image I made was a dogbone and the next was a heart, which was quite tricky because we had to use nodes which are handles which help you make the shape you wanted and we had to . We made these hearts out of triangles and cirles but you could make them out of pretty much any shape you wanted. Here is the first hearts I made. we inserted colour into our shape. The biggest heart above I used a colour gradient so that I could so it looks much better. In the biggest heart it has loads of different colours which was quite tedious really. That is a summary of our first lessons in Digital Art

No comments:

Post a Comment